OLD STATION SUB SHOP
The Old Station, located close to the Capitol and downtown Phoenix at 1301 West Jefferson is family owned and operated. The building was originally built in 1926 as a Mobile Gas Station. It is constructed of white brick and red shingles. The present owners have had this shop since 1986. All of the employees have been working here from eight to twenty years. Because of its loyal employees, The Old Station prides itself on its consistency.
copyright Old Station Sub Shop 2013